Cross General Contracting seeks an Estimator/Project Manager to join their team in Munising, MI! This role requires a motivated individual to estimate and manage construction projects. Estimator/Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Developing customer relationships
- Attending project meetings at customer locations
- Responding to customer requests
- Quoting projects
- Working with and securing subcontractors
- Generate proposals using company programs
- Ensure safety protocols are being followed on job sites
- Scheduling for jobs
- Generating tool lists
- Ordering materials
- Working with customers to ensure job success
- Other duties as necessary
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS Cross General Contracting puts great value in the Estimator/Project Manager position by offering a starting salary of $70,000 per year, more depending on knowledge and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package.
- Experience in project estimating and management preferred
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Excellent blueprint reading skills
- Good communication, listening, leadership, conflict resolution skills
- Must operate independently with critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Microsoft Project experience a plus
APPLY ONLINE BELOW!
ABOUT CROSS GENERAL CONTRACTING (CGC): Cross General Contracting is a family owned and operated business in the Munising area for the past 40 years. CGC is devoted, not just to quality construction, but to taking the time to listen and understand clients’ ideas, budgets, and scheduling needs. CGC takes pride in work and is committed to continuing a reputation of excellence.
Learn more at crossgeneralcontracting.com